My name is Matt. I am a 30’s something working at home man. I’m interested in generating passive income through various methods and hopefully helping others along the way. You can find out more about me here and all of my monthly updates here.
This website comes in a few different sections. Let me explain some background behind each:
Earn (Working from Home)
I work from home as a consultant and I love it. It allows me to spend more time with my young family, and less time travelling to and from an office.
I plan on bringing you articles to help you work for yourself (including creating your own brand, business, website, etc), reskill, and find work (transcribing, freelance or other). I currently have not spent much time or effort trying to freelance myself, but will soon discuss this in more detail.
Invest (Earning Passive Income)
I want to be financially independent. Therefore, I have looked at alternate ways of making money (i.e. through other methods than stocks). These methods aren’t shady business practices or rouge horse race bets, they are legitimate ways to make money. I mainly discuss Peer-to-peer investing, which is the process of people funding loans for other people. I also discuss earning passive income through affiliate marketing, and various other means.
My current passive income streams include shares, peer-to-peer investing and this blog. You can see the status of my investment returns here.
“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
– Warren Buffet
I have been interested in sustainability from a very young age. I love to be at home and spend time with the family, fix up the house, or be in the garden.
The house that we live in now has a big backyard with fruit trees and vegetable patches. It is such a great feeling to be able to produce and store your own food, not to mention how much money you could potentially be saving!
Watch this space for future articles relating to saving money through sustainable living practices.
Here are some of my most recent posts
Working at Home
- Beginners Guide to Automatically Re-directing Your Website from HTTP to HTTPS
- Beginners Guide To Creating a Website with BlueHost
- How to Select High Quality Loans on Mintos P2P – Earning over 18% p.a.
- Reinvest in Mintos – How to Filter out Unwanted Loans
- Using Mintos P2P Lending to Generate Greater than 15% Investment Returns
- Alternate Investments: P2P Investing
- P2P Investments – Mintos Announces Continuous Referral Program
- P2P Investments – Kuetzal Referral Bonus Announced
- P2P Investments – Grupeer Sorts Out Its Deposit Issues
- Alternate Investments – New Fast Invest Website Launched
- Alternate Investments – Grupeer Introduces Collateral Loan Protection
- Alternate Investments – Crowdestor Reduces Risk with Buyback Guarantee Fund
- Alternate Investments – 1% cashback on all new loan originators announced
- Creating Your Website – Live Indexing by Yoast Announced
- Economy – Baltic States Economy Report Released
- Alternate Investments – Bondora Go & Grow Updates Released