Thank you for considering submitting an article to this website. Guest posting is a great way to build your brand, and allows you to network with others in a similar niche.
Thewahman will not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts, but will place a link back to your website and promote the content through Twitter.
Submission of a guest post does not guarantee its publication on thewahman.com.
Generally if your submission benefits our readers it will be published.
Before you submit any posts for consideration, please take note of some of the following guidelines:
What Should my Guest Post Include?
Please take the below guidelines into consideration:
- In keeping with the theme of the website, guest posts should offer inspirational stories about following your dreams, or ideas and information about making money, saving money, budgeting, sustainability, work life, or general financial independence.
- Posts must be:
- well written, clear and interesting
- original content (not published anywhere else online).
Posts may be run through Copyscape to ensure that they are original. The Hemingway App helps with the readability and general flow of the article.
- More than 1000 words.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Heavy modifications may not be accepted
- Use bullet points, lists, short paragraphs to help make reading easier.
- Feel free to include a little bio of yourself with a link back to your website.
What won’t be Permitted
- Multi-level marketing
- Sponsored posts
- Multiple links back to a website or product, unless they provide integrity to the post
- Submissions that are simply looking for a backlink or advertisement of a site or product
- Republishing or spinning of any articles written for thewahman.com
Other Guest Post Information
Editors from thewahman.com reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. This includes changing keywords, placing, modifying or removing links, and in rare cases removing the post from the site.
By submitting a guest post, you are guaranteeing that the submission does not violate a third party’s legal rights.
These guidelines have been created to streamline the guest post process, and ensure that everyone submitting articles is on a level playing field. Please do not be discouraged by any of the conditions above.
How to Submit
Feel free to submit a query with a proposed topic to matt [at] thewahman.com. From there the editors can discuss with you any considerations.
Sent your completed post to matt [at] thewahman.com, with the subject line “Guest Post Submission”. You should expect a response within a week, however it may take longer.
What Happens Next?
Once submitted and approved, a guest post will go in line, and will be published at the next available opportunity. At this stage, only 1-2 guest posts will be posted each month. The guest post will become property of thewahman.com, however you will receive credit as the author and the submission. We will never remove your name or claim the article as our own.